LATIN WAVE FILM FESTIVAL
You won’t want to miss the 13th edition of Latin Wave at the MFAH, where the hottest new films from Latin America are featured along with opportunities to meet film-industry professionals! This year’s festival includes Colombia’s revenge drama Killing Jesús and comedy-drama Bad Lucky Goat; Cuba’s drama Sergio and Sergei; Mexico’s thriller The Night Guard; the Dominican Republic’s prison romance Woodpeckers; and Argentina’s historical drama from Lucrecia Martel, Zama. Hear from invited guests and filmmakers during the lively post-film discussions. Schedule subject to change.
The Future Ahead (El futuro que viene) directed by Constanza Novick
The Little March Girl (La Vendedora de Fósforos) directed by Alejo Moguillansky
Zama directed by Lucrecia Martel
Film Festival Admission
$10 General admission
$8 MFAH members
$8 Seniors (65+)
$8 Students with ID Complimentary admission for students on Sunday.
Organized by the MFAH in association with the creative partner Fundación PROA, Buenos Aires. Sponsored by Tenaris.
Additional generous support is provided by the Houston Film Commission
- Tango Time Celebration
- Convergencia/Convergence: Latin American Women Artists of Houston—LAWAH
- Cena y Baile de Fin de Año
- Gente de Teatro: Madenusa
- Lo Bello y Lo Feo en el Arte con Andrés Bardon
- Dobingo con Amigos y Bingo
- Ismael Torres - Music Concert
- Piaf - Voz y Delirio
- Seminario de Actuación Internacional - Desarrollo e Inscripción